Let with Websters.
Let your property the Websters way
At Websters we like to do things differently, especially when it comes to managing and looking after your property. Our Norwich based team are here to take the stress out of your lettings experience. We support our landlords with a series of tailor-made service packages. From taking care of the absolute essentials such as effective marketing and keeping up with the correct regulations, to taking tenant care and maintenance issues out of your hands completely. Simply select the service level that works for you, although we do recommend a fully managed service for complete peace of mind and to take advantage of our experienced property management team.
Our complete lettings services:
Fully Managed Service
Let Only Option
Let & Rent Collection
Block & Garage Management
Property Maintenance Service
Including House Clearance, Gardening, Plumbing and Electrical Contractors
Recommendations Mortgage Advisors, Surveyors and Solicitors
We can offer a tailor-made solution to fit you, from a simple tenant find, to a more personal and ‘hands on’ management of a property portfolio, or even renovation and repair with our Project Management services. All tenants are put through the same rigorous checks and procedures, including:
- Referencing and sound financial checks (additional fees apply)
- Tenancy Agreements
- Tenancy Deposit Scheme
- Verify a prospective tenants right to reside in the UK
- In addition to any personal requirements or requests that you may have.
Our aim is to take the stress and worry out of letting your property, and once our proposal is accepted, we will arrive to take photographs and details for online marketing and the necessary Energy Performance Certificate (if required).
Our interactive website will display your property details with clear photographs and details. Our site is also packed with local information and advice to give visitors a taste of the area. The property will also feature on websites such as Rightmove, Zoopla, On The Market and many others. Properties are also shared via our Social Media channels for maximum impact and real-time responses and marketing.
For more information, call Websters Lettings team on 01603 670646 (option 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Timeline guide to renting your home
- Book a valuation.
- Agree, sign terms and landlord to produce requisite client due diligence documents.
- Marketing preparation: property photos and details approved by landlord.
- Order energy performance certiﬁcate (epc) if required.
- Begin marketing the property on all portals.
- Conduct accompanied viewings and give weekly feedback on viewings and relevant market updates.
- Oﬀer/s received
- Oﬀer negotiated if not agreed and if multiple oﬀers are received we will discuss their suitability and our recommendation.
- Agree oﬀer and move in date.
- Documentation collated from both landlords and tenants.
- References completed and signed oﬀ by landlord (if unsatisfactory, we will have discussion as to whether to accept a guarantor, money up front or re-market the property.)
- Upon satisfactory references, landlords to complete any agreed tenant requests e. g. Installation of furniture or repainting etc.
- Gas safety certiﬁcate to be produced as well as a satisfactory electrical report.
- Payment of initial monies and signing of tenancy agreement by tenant.
- Produce inventory before move in.
- Tenants collect keys and take occupation of property.
- Tenant deposit registered by Websters or landlord and certiﬁcation provided.
- Websters provide rent collection and/or full property management services as prior agreed.
Client Money Protection
Websters of Norwich Ltd is a member of Propertymark, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of the Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. Our scheme reference number is C0016517.